From: Pippa Smart [mailto:pippa.smart@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:21 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: selling e-articles

I am not aware of any publishers selling a package of downloads - i.e.
setting up an account with a library to download up to a maximum number
for a fixed price (and cheaper than purchasing each one individually) -
although some libraries offer this (e.g.
www.ajol.info and - I think - the British Library).

Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant PSP Consulting -
www.pspconsulting.org
Skype: pippasmart
pippa.smart@gmail.com
****