Re: IFLA Programme: USERS' RIGHTS - CLM Programme - Summary?

If anyone is interested in writing up a summary of this wonderful
session, I'd be interested in a piece for publication in The
Copyright & New Media Law Newsletter.  If you need a sample copy
of this print Newsletter, please let me know.

Lesley

Lesley Ellen Harris
Copyright Lawyer