RE: Blackwell journals now on Wiley InterScience

I have just remarked one thing with the two links below, the
first goes to Wiley's home page and the second is correctly
redirected...

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/issuelist.asp?journal=3Daps
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/aps

Francois Rappaz

Centre de documentation de la Faculte des Sciences
Universite de Fribourg
DokPe - Dokumentationszentrum der Naturwissenschaftlichen Fakultaet Universitaet
Freiburg
Perolles CH-1700 Fribourg Switzerland
http://www.unifr.ch/dokpe/
Tel.: 41 (0)26 300 92 60
Fax.: 41 (0)26 300 97 30

---2071850956-131394296-1215103382=:20713--