Re: Blackwell journals now on Wiley InterScience

We are definitely experiencing this and, needless to say, have
some unhappy users who are not able to access subscribed content.
For a list of the number of missing articles per journal title
see
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/aboutus/wiley-blackwell/blackwell_content_missing_from_WIS.xls

The spreadsheet was created 6/27 and states "we will add these by
mid-July"

Lola A. Halpin
Interim Division Leader for Technical Services and
Team Leader for Electronic & Continuing Resources
Woodruff General Libraries
Emory University
Atlanta, GA 30322