Has anyone dealt with Lexi-Comp?

Hi,

Has anyone had experience dealing with Lexi-Comp?  Even if you
have not dealt with them, do you have any advice for me?

Lexi-Comp license agreement is among the worst I have ever read.
It has these things the vendor refuses to remove:

* "Authorized Users specifically excludes preceptors and adjunct
faculty unless Lexi-Comp ONLINE is accessed by such users through
Customer's secure computer network and use is related to an
academic purpose."  I tried to tell vendor that everyone using
licensed resources has to go through secured network, and that I
find this confusing.  Vendor said this authorized users exclusion
meant to avoid "Vagueness."

* "Customer will indemnify and defend Lexi-Comp, its affiliates,
and its respective directors, officers, agents and employees
(each, a "Lexi-Comp Indemnitee") from and against all
damages....."

* A separate "Lexi-Comp End User License Agreement" was appended
to the regular license agreement.  I wanted them to remove it and
the vendor refused.

Xiaotian Chen
Electronic Services Librarian
Bradley University