Re: In the news (Georgia State)

Toby.GREEN@oecd.org writes

> I assume you meant set up *and maintain* open access resources.

Yes.

> In the long-run, this is the key challenge.

Not necessarily.  Once you set up, you usually get some community
around the a resource. There you can find maintainers. It is the
setup that is the hardest, because a community does not yet
exists over the resource. In the early years of RePEc people
thought RePEc would die if I fall under a bus. I didn't but if I
fell today, it would just plod along happily.

Cheers,

Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                               RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel
phone: +7 383 330 6813                       skype: thomaskrichel