Re: UC Berkeley classes on YouTube

So when I read ten years from now about this cool debate among
Democratic candidates that featured video questions from goofy
but serious viewers, including a snowman concerned about global
warming, and people were watching it on YouTube for weeks
afterwards:  how will I find it?  Who's looking after the
snowman?

Jim O'Donnell
Georgetown