Bundled/Aggregated Definition Clarification???

Hello all,

Thank you for the suggestions of sources to consult for on the
topic of bundling journals.

However, I have read a number of articles and I wanted to make
sure I am clear on the definition.  I am not clear as to how much
print versions of journals are included in The Big Deal?

Bundled/Aggregated Subcriptions Definition:

To have bundled/aggregated subscriptions to electronic journals
means the packaging of electronic and print versions of the
journal sold as a single unit; with stipulations in the contract,
depending on the publisher, if either all, some, or none of the
print versions will be cancelled, and/or the library may be
allowed to purchases additional print copies of the journal at a
discount?

That may be a simplified definition, but can anyone tell me if I
have grasped that gist of the definition.

Thanks,

Toccara Porter
   Kent State University