pricing models webinar

Thanks to all of you who have contacted me wishing to attend this webinar. As I mentioned I have only 15 seats for the presentation. All 15 seats are filled at this time. It was also my intention at the outset to keep this group small so that we can have a conversation and not a presentation. Quite frankly I have more questions than answers! I did find out that I would be able to accommodate more attendees but it was quite costly to do so. What I have decided to do instead is record the event for those who are unable to attend but interested in the discussion. After the event on 11/14 I'll post information about access to the recording.

Cheers,
Tracy

Tracy L. Thompson, Executive Director
New England Law Library Consortium (NELLCO)
www.nellco.org
603-357-3385 (voice)
603-357-2075 (fax)
tracy.thompson@yale.edu