Exporting records in Sitkis

Dear colleagues,

I was just wondering if any of you has used Sitkis to analyze
co-authorships? I am particularly interested with country
collaboration. I have been trying to export the file country /
articles but each time I do so, a message that reads Export
failed! Check the console for more information keeps coming up.
What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help to solve the problem? Any
assistance will be highly appreciated. I have attempted to get in
touch with the program's developer (Henri Schildt) but it has
been difficult. I am not sure that I am using the right email
address or he may not be available.

   Regards
   Bosire