E-books

Hello,

I am interested in any policy or pre-policy documents that your
Institution may have created on integrating e-books into a
library's collection.

These documents will be used for internal purposes as our NRC
Information Services group has been asked to write a position
paper on the collection of e-books.

We are particularly interested in documents relating to user
preferences and documents that have been used to sell the concept
to internal stakeholders and/or management.

If you are willing to share your e-book policy, any pre-policy
documents, position papers or surveys (with or without data),
please e-mail me. Any assistance that you could provide would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Katherine Taverner
Katherine.Taverner@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>