From: <Glenn_Albright@baruch.cuny.edu>
To: <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: Royalty Question

Baruch College's library wants to give permission to a vendor to market and sell certain custom made tutorials they developed for us. These tutorials are free to the public and the vendor will modify them (i.e. change content, branding, etc). There are no IP issues and the vender assumes all cost. The licensing agreement language has been approved and we need only to determine percentages. Are there industry (university) standards that can be used to determine percentages? We want to structure it so the College receives 5% of gross and I need to document support for this number.

Thank you for any assistance.

Glenn