Re: Royalty Question

Hello,

Baruch College's library wants to give permission to a vendor to
market and sell certain custom made tutorials they developed for
us. These tutorials are free to the public and the vendor will
modify them (i.e. change content, branding, etc).  There are no
IP issues and the vender assumes all cost.  The licensing
agreement language has been approved and we need only to
determine percentages.  Are there industry (university) standards
that can be used to determine percentages?  We want to structure
it so the College receives 5% of gross and I need to document
support for this number.

Thank you for any assistance.

Glenn