Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:40 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Portico License Language

Have any of you succesfully negotiated a commitment to
participation in Portico into a license with a vendor?  If so,
would you mind sharing the language you used?  Thanks!

-Kathleen

Kathleen Folger, Electronic Resources Officer
University of Michigan University Library
209 Hatcher Graduate Library            Email:  kfolger@umich.edu
University of Michigan                  Phone   734.764.9375
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1205               Fax     734.764.0259