Re: University presses?

Vanderbilt's Press is not separate from the University, and occasionally they do publish items that are in the best interest of the University, even though they may be money losers for the press.

Gherman, Paul M
University Librarian
Vanderbilt University
Email: paul.gherman@Vanderbilt.Edu

--On Monday, August 07, 2006 7:59 AM -0400 Richard Feinman