Re: Color illustrations

Some vendors also overlook preserving advertisements in their digital
copies.  I think this is a huge mistake as there is a lot of reasons why a
researcher might want to review advertisements for a particular journal or
magazine.

Brian Elkins
Library Science Student
Wayne State Univ.
Former employee of major library database provider until recently laid off