Inadvertent IP Blocking

Recently, several institution IPs were blocked from accessing the
content of Atypon Systems publishers. Atypon employs strict
security guidelines to prevent the abuse of publisher websites
and content. Lately, some of these measures were applied too
strictly, resulting in the inadvertent blocking of some IPs.

We have since made security adjustments to prevent inadvertent
blocks from occurring in the future. We are sending emails to
each affected librarian, to notify them that their access has
been restored and no further action is required from them.
Effective immediately, the problem has been solved.

If you have been affected by this, we apologize for the
inconvenience you have experienced.

Sincerely,

Xenia Prionas
Manager of Client Services