Scanning licenses

Hi, all,

(Apologies for duplication).

We're interested in scanning licenses so they're available for
various constituencies and searchable (OCR?) as well. We do not
yet have an ERM, but would like to get started anyway. We know
there have got to be others that are way ahead of us in this
game, so I'm throwing myself upon your tender mercies. Who's
doing this? How? Thoughts, ideas, warnings? Anyone have an open
source solution for organizing or scanning?

Thanks,

Julie

Julie C. Blake
Serials & Electronic Resources Acquisitions Coordinator
Sheridan Libraries, Johns Hopkins University
Ph: 410-516-8331
Fax: 410-516-8163
julie.blake@jhu.edu