From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of
bgorman@jjay.cuny.edu
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 5:10 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Biosecurity, Secrecy & Bulk downloading article

I just wanted to thank members of this forum for the many
on that issue came online this week at I/S: A Journal of Law and
Policy for the Information Society. The URL is: Yes, it's open
access--this issue anyway. The title is: Biosecurity and Secrecy
Policy: Problems, Theory, and a Call for Executive Action Best
regards, Brian J. Gorman