Re: Peter Banks in Folio 40 - Congratulations

Thank you for noting this. I am a little embarassed by the
article, because it seems to credit me with everything my staff
has done. Nonetheless, it does recognize Diabetes Forecast as a
leader, so the benefit goes to ADA as well as to me.

To celebrate this, and after 20 years at ADA, I am leaving at the
end of May to start a publications consulting and services
business. Here's the new contact information, if you ever wish to
reach me.

Peter Banks
Banks Publishing
10332 Main Street
No. 158
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone  (703) 591-6544
Fax (703) 383-0765
Cell (703) 254-8862
pbanks@bankspub.com

Again, thanks so much for mentioning me.

>>> janicemc@shore.com 04/05/06 7:01 PM >>>

Congratulations to Peter for making this prestigious list
(http://www.foliomag.com/page.asp?prmID=245) of the 40 most
influential people in the magazine industry in the category of
Director-level Doers
(http://www.foliomag.com/viewMedia.asp?prmMID=5883).

A well-deserved honor.

Regards,