[no subject]

<AMERICAN-SCIENTIST-OPEN-ACCESS-FORUM@LISTSERVER.SIGMAXI.ORG>,
         SPARC Open Access Forum <SPARC-OAForum@arl.org>,
         liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: LOCKSS solution for Open Archives?

**	with apologies for duplication	**

Offlist, I hear there might be some interest for open archives (whether
institutional or subject repositories) to work together on a federated LOCKSS
solution for preservation of the content in the archives.  Since this requires
cooperation between the managers of different repositories, it would be most
helpful to begin by putting together a list of repository managers who are
potentially interested in this solution.

If you would like to be on this list (no commitment assumed, just potential
interest), please let me now, on or off list. Forwarding to any open archive
manages not on the list would be much appreciated.

Heather Morrison
http://poeticeconomics.blogspot.com
http://oalibrarian.blogspot.com