Professor Sale's study

I am doing a comparison of functionality and adopter experiences for the
two most widely used institutional archive-creating software packages for
repositories: EPrints and DSpace, and also Fedora (a minor player globally
but possibly important in Australia).  I am seeking your help in collecting
information. Information about other packages would also be welcome.
Professor Sale is of course free to study whatever he wants to, but his research
will be incomplete if he does not include Digital Commons from
ProQuest/BEPress.  See

http://researchnow.bepress.com/workingpapers.html

Joe Esposito