Paypal Security Measures

Title: New Page 1
PayPal Case ID number: PP 261-449-806

Recently, our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your
account. In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your
account has not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your
account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved.
Protecting the security of your PayPal account is our primary concern, and
we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In order to secure your account and quickly restore full access, we may
require some specific information from you. To restore your account to
its regular status, you must complete the following steps:

1. Verify your primary e-mail address by clicking the verification link
2. Confirm your identity by completing the account verification process

Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal session will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. To upda! te your Paypal records click
on the following link:

https://www.paypal.com.log/restore/pwd_ID/01f=ra_default

We encourage you to log in and restore full access as soon as possible.
Should access to your account remain limited for an extended period of
time, it may result in further limitations on the use of your account or
may result in eventual account closure.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that
this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account. We
apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPal ! will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/us/policy_privacy

E-mail ID: 5283
Reference: 8701