From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@temple.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 18, 2005  2:06 pm
Subject: INTERNET: SEARCH : BOOKS: ELECTRONIC: RESOURCES: Gary Price's
Take on the USA Today Article About Google Print
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Net-Gold/message/8890>

A post of mine late last year cites a quotation that I provided for an
article in American Libraries in 1999.  That quotation speaks to the value
of a full text book aggregation database as a tool for finding totally
unexpected minutiae buried in books whose overall content may be on a very
different wave length entirely.