Re: Licensing and record-keeping

Dear Andrew

Patricia Loghry did an excellent presentation at ALA during the
Innovations in EJournal Management session at last ALA Annual.  She spoke
about licensing and her presentation can be accessed at

http://www.ala.org/ala/alcts/alctsconted/alctsceevents/alctsannual/innovejournalsprog.htm

Hope this helps.  You might also find the other presentations interesting
since it is based on changes in the workflow in e-journal management.

Sandhya D. Srivastava
Assistant Professor
Serials Librarian
Hofstra University
Axinn Library
Email: librsds@hofstra.edu

>>> waller@ucalgary.ca 10/17/2005 9:25 PM >>>

Hello.  In a few days, I'm going to be part of a small group who will be
speaking to a group of beginning and intermediate library licensing
practitioners (it's a conference presentation).  I have to talk for about
5 minutes or so about record keeping (among other topics).  I've got a
list of common-sense/practical steps people in libraries can take and I
want to mention ERMS briefly but I'd also like to hear some ideas from
this list.  I'm sure many of you do some inventive things in terms of
record-keeping that would be good to share with others.

Thanks.

Andrew

--
Andrew Waller