Re: Licensing and record-keeping

Hi Andrew

I would appreciate hearing what responses you receive to your request.
We are just thinking about this and as a first step are hoping to scan all
licences (or link if avail) to our National Online Catalogue.

Regards

Janet Gray
National Collections Librarian
Minter Ellison
janet.gray@minterellison.com.

>>> waller@ucalgary.ca 18/Oct/2005 11:25:11 am >>>

Hello.  In a few days, I'm going to be part of a small group who will be
speaking to a group of beginning and intermediate library licensing
practitioners (it's a conference presentation).  I have to talk for about
5 minutes or so about record keeping (among other topics).  I've got a
list of common-sense/practical steps people in libraries can take and I
want to mention ERMS briefly but I'd also like to hear some ideas from
this list.  I'm sure many of you do some inventive things in terms of
record-keeping that would be good to share with others.

Thanks.

Andrew Waller
Serials Librarian
Collections Services