Sent: 29 June 2005 21:54
To: LIBLICENSE-L@lists.yale.edu
Subject: question about Governing Law

Hello all,

I have never had any trouble changing governing law on a license.  I do
howevery have a new vendor that offered to strike the entire governing law
clause on a license, but will not change it to my home state.  What
happens if you strike the entire governing law clause? Should I push
harder to have it changed to Minnesota?  Many thanks, Angi

--
Angi Faiks
Macalester College