much to have the benefit of your experience!

Date: Sunday, June 26, 8:00am-11:00am

Place: Hotel Intercontinental Chicago, Adler Room

The topics of the discussion include:

* Feedback on your library, end users, your priorities and projects as
regards electronic reference

* Critiques, suggestions, and questions regarding our electronic resources
(in addition to any Routledge Social Science and Humanities online
resources you have now , we will provide you with 40 days unlimited access
to any you might not have . This could include newer resources such as
Routledge Reference Resources online, the Armed Conflict Database, or
Europa World Plus (which includes the nine Europa Regional Surveys of the
World, in additional to the online Year Book)

* Features in online resources that really make a difference to you, your
faculty, and students

If you or a suitable colleague is interested and able to join us Sunday
morning, 6/26/05, please let me know! Also, in gratitude for your sharing
your time and knowledge, we are providing a $200 credit on your next
purchase from Routledge--either for yourself or your library (or a
combination, if you let us know in advance).

Hope you can make it and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Deanna Pisoni
Marketing Coordinator, Reference
Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group