Invitation - ScholarlyStats drinks at the ALA

** An invitation: Join us for a drink at ALA and let us help take the pain
out of usage statistics!! **

Dear Librarian,

Will you be attending the ALA Conference in Chicago next week? MPS would
like to invite you to a pre-dinner drinks reception on Sunday 26th June.

You may have read the recent posting on this list announcing the launch of
the ScholarlyStats usage statistics consolidation service, by MPS in Fall
this year. ScholarlyStats has been developed in close association with
library community and we are keen to continue to speak to librarians and
to hear from you what you find frustrating about collating and analysing
usage statistics, and in what ways we will be able to help you with this.

If you are free to attend it will be great to meet with you, please drop
me an e-mail to m.sedgwick@macmillan.com and I will give you the full
details of the reception.

Best wishes,

Martha Sedgwick