Routledge Focus Group Breakfasts at ALA

Dear Librarian:

Will you be attending the American Library Association conference in
Chicago this June? If so, Routledge Reference personally invites you to
join us for one of our lively, fun, and rewarding focus group
breakfasts!

The professional knowledge and experience of customers has always played a
key role in the development of our resources. At each ALA, the
Routledge/Taylor & Francis team invites academic and public librarians to
meet for a collegial breakfast discussion of their institutions and
reference needs, as we work together on the further enhancement of our
publishing program.

If you are interested in joining us this time, please select one of the
two dates listed below and RSVP.

* Sunday, June 26th, 8.00-11.00am
at the Intercontinental Chicago

Primary discussion topic: feedback on Routledge online resources

* Monday, June 27th, 8.00am-11.00am
at the Chicago Marriott

Primary discussion topic: reference works, the library, and the end-user
(includes--how your reference works are used, what features are of value
to you, your own personal "wish list" for the future, and more)

Participants receive a questionnaire (online focus group attendees are
also granted temporary access to our electronic resources). At the
breakfast, we will share responses, additional feedback, and discuss
suggestions for further developments in our products that will be of most
value to your organization or institution.

We are very grateful for the time and expertise you share, and as a small
mark of our appreciation, we provide each participating panelist with a US
$200 credit form, good toward purchase of any Routledge books.

Please RSVP to let me know if you can join us on one of these dates (if
you have other commitments, but know a qualified colleague who might be
interested, please feel free to forward this message)!

We hope to see you in Chicago (we'll be at booth 3616)!

DEANNA PISONI
Marketing Coordinator, Reference
Routledge Taylor & Francis Group
270 Madison Avenue