Re: DOAJ update

This is a solvable problem.  We read that DOAJ relies on "feedback from
users."  The implication here is that users are unreliable in providing
such feedback.  The solution is to hire someone to do the job and to
charge users for the increased reliability.  If not enough users sign on,
then it is reasonable to conclude that the DOAJ is not a sufficiently
valuable service for its constituency to reorder the priority of its
expenditures.  This radical innovation would increase the overall
efficiency of scholarly communications and reduce inforrmation glut.

Joe Esposito