Re: BMC titles indexing in NLM PubMed

Dear Mark Funk,

Thank you for your note. I submitted to liblicense a follow up message (as
a response on David Gillikin post) that was not posted yet.

You can see it (as well as a number of other related posting by others),
however, at SOAF, <https://arl.org:443/Lists/SPARC-OAForum/List.html> .

My follow up message specific URL is:
<https://arl.org/Lists/SPARC-OAForum/Message/1650.html>

I hope this additional info is helpful.