Announcing new newsletter from Springer

*Apologies for Cross-posting*

The first issue of Library Zone, the new quarterly newsletter from
Springer, is now online at www.springeronline.com/librarians. Through this
publication, we'll keep you informed about new products, services, and
innovations here at the new Springer - the new company with over 100 years
of history. As you know, Springer-Verlag and Kluwer Academic Publishers
merged this year and we hope to use Library Zone as a vehicle to share
information on not only our products and services, but to help you share
information with each other through interviews and our library advisory
board meetings. This first issue contains articles on:

The migration of journals to SpringerLink from Kluwer Online
Springer Open Choice
Springer Journal Archives
Library Advisory Board Meeting (NA)
An interview with Rick Luce, Research Library Director, Los Alamos
National Laboratory

www.springeronline.com/librarians

Thank you, and as always we welcome your feedback.

Regards,

George Scotti
Global Director Channel Marketing - Library Relations
Springer
George.Scotti@springer-sbm.com