Memory sticks on public workstations

We're upgrading our public workstations soon and one of the enhancement
requests we've received is to provide ports for users to plug their memory
sticks into so they can download their searches.  Has anyone else provided
this service yet?  This is no different than copying to a disk, so I'm not
sure we're breaking new ground here other than allowing users to employ an
advanced technology where such downloading is permissible. Just wondered
if anyone had any insights that we might be overlooking before we charge
headlong into this upgrade.

Thanks!

David L. (Dave) Fisher
Electronic Resources Coordinator