Re: Press Release: Open Access journals proven to compete on

quality
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 04:25:37 EDT
Sender: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu

It is well known that review articles (the non-OA stuff, in this case)
have a significant effect in boosting citation figures.  Indeed,
publishers are not above introducing them to journals with at least
half an eye on this effect - I've done it myself (the readers liked
them too, mind!).

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
E-mail:  chief-exec@alpsp.org
ALPSP Website  http://www.alpsp.org