Re: questions regarding American Medical Association online access via user name/password

This one really is rather clear, since it says that the number of users
who receive passwords should not exceed the number of users paid for.
I.e., not concurrent users, but individuals possessed of knowledge of
passwords.  We bit the bullet and paid for the site license - an expensive
choice.

Carl A. Anderson
Director of Electronic Resources
Drexel University Libraries