Re: a preservation experience

Just for interest - the National Library Act 2003 in New Zealand, passed
through the NZ Parliament nem. con., establishes Digital Legal Deposit
there too.  Start date to be determined, but probably sometime in 2004.
And yes, there is NZ-originated content to be deposited!

Fytton Rowland (Lougborough Univ, UK, currently on sabbatical in New
Zealand)