Fiesole retreat presentations

Many of the presentations from the Fiesole 2003 Retreat at Oxford's
Somerville College are now available online at the Casalini website:
http://digital.casalini.it/retreat/retreat_2003.html

For history of librarianship fans, I particular recommend Liz Chapman's
presentation. Its a jewel.  chuck

Theme: Authors to Readers: Who Are We Serving? How? and How Well?

PETER B. BOYCE, The High Productive User: What Are They Up to? Are They
Influenced by Brands?

JERRY COWHIG, How the Society Publisher Perceives Brand

JOHN COX, Where Are the Industry, the Profession, and the Art Headed?

PHILIP DAVIS, What Usage Statistics Say About Online User Behaviour

CLARE JENKINS, Serve You Right?

DEREK LAW, The Social Role of Digital Libraries

MICHAEL MABE, What Do Authors Really Care About? - What 50,000 Authors Tell
Us Each Year

MARK ROWSE, What Makes the Deal Attractive to Buyers and Sellers?

PIPPA SCOONES, What Do Publishers Do When They Go Home?

COLIN STEELE, Digital Dreams or Nightmares? Creator to Consumer in the
Twenty-First Century

CAROL TENOPIR, Science Journals and Science Students: Bringing Them Together

LIZ CHAPMAN, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography: Librarians' Lives

***