Haworth problem: Good news

Following yesterday's post on this topic, I heard again from Haworth and
they've come up with a solution that seems to solve the access problem for
my institution.  Based on the nature of the fix I'm willing to bet it will
work for others as well.

If you are linking to the "haworthpress.com" domain, change it to
"haworthpressinc.com".  When I did this by hand with several of the titles
that had been giving us trouble, I found that I was then able to access
everything I should.

Thanks to all at Haworth for figuring this out and responding quickly.

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
University of Nevada, Reno Libraries
(775) 784-6500 x273