Blackwell Publishing commitment to Rowecom customers

Apologies for cross-posting.

Blackwell Publishing has signed the RoweCom Prepaid Order Agreement
approved by the bankruptcy court. We are also committed to working with
Rowecom's European customers, pending the acquisition of Rowecom Europe.

As a result, we will continue to "grace" issues to customers that have
prepaid 2003 subscriptions via Rowecom.

Customers with any queries or concerns regarding the status of their
Rowecom subscriptions should contact us directly at
agentservices@oxon.blackwellpublishing.com

The following information will help us to handle your enquiry efficiently:
***

Your name, title, phone, fax and e-mail.

Your institution's name and address.

Your Blackwell Publishing subscriber number(if known), or your Rowecom
reference number.

A list of your 2003 prepaid subscriptions and online/print requirements.

Please also indicate if you are using Rowecom's consolidation service for
print issues.

Thank you for your help.

Blackwell Publishing
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com