Marcel Dekker, Inc. Signs

2002 is a year that will live in periodical infamy.  I have been
particularly troubled reading the postings of the smaller libraries and
the devastation this fiasco has caused them.  All of us have been hit
hard. Marcel Dekker, Inc. was one of the first to grace the online
versions of our journals to libraries.  I felt it was unconscionable for
you to do without the publications that you paid for in good faith.  Now,
although not a perfect solution by any means, Dekker has agreed to sign
the Prepaid Order Agreement.  Our hope is that this will streamline the
process of meeting our customers' needs.

We have staff standing by to handle your specific requests.  We have set
up a direct email address for you that should be easy to remember:
rowecomcreditors@dekker.com <mailto:rowecomcreditors@dekker.com> .  Or
call Eileen O'Gara at (212) 696-9000 x213.  If Eileen is unavailable, you
will be given information on her voice mail explaining your alternatives.
Let's work together to fix this.

My personal thanks, and the thanks of all of us at Dekker, to the
Creditors' Committee and each and every one of you who has risen above
this setback, accepted the challenges presented to us and found a way to
prevail.

David Dekker
Marcel Dekker, Inc.