Important announcement regarding WNC

-----Original Message-----
From: WorldNews Help [mailto:WNCHelp@ntis.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 3:57 PM
Subject: Important announcement regarding WNC

Dear WNC Subscriber,

We were pleased to announce last week that Dialog will take over hosting
and maintaining World News Connection (WNC), the U.S. Government's daily
online global news monitoring service.

to the database when launched, as well as questions regarding pricing. We
wanted to confirm for you that IP access will continue for customers who
desire it, and we also will offer domain access as an alternative if
desired. Additionally, we currently are determining pricing for the new
service and wanted to assure you that all proposals being considered are
in fact for subscription pricing at NTIS price points.

We look forward to sharing additional information about this exciting
announcement with you within the next few months, as we draw closer to the
launch date for the new service.