From: wnchelp@smail.fedworld.gov [mailto:wnchelp@smail.fedworld.gov]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 8:18 AM
Subject: Important announcement regarding WNC

Dear WNC subscriber:

We are pleased to announce that NTIS has partnered with Dialog to make the
World News Connection (WNC) database more readily available and accessible
to you.  As you may know, Dialog is a leading worldwide provider of online
information services and integrated information solutions for business,
science, engineering, finance, law and government organizations

We wanted you, as our valued subscriber, to be the first to hear this news
before it is announced in publications and at trade shows and meetings.
This new agreement will allow NTIS to focus on adding more sources to WNC,
while Dialog hosts and maintains the database.  Future communications with
you will include details regarding your new Dialog IDs and passwords,
billing arrangements, and other important information as the transition is
implemented.

At this time, we are pleased to share with you some of the benefits you
will experience as a result of this agreement:

� Use of Dialog's superior search engine.
� Ability to search WNC simultaneously along with other databases.
� Access to sources not previously included from the following
  countries:  Afghanistan, Bhutan, Ethiopia, Nepal, Somalia, Sudan, Syria,
  Tonga, Vietnam, Vanuatu and Yemen.  (Articles from these sources will be
  made available after a 30-day delay.)

If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact the
WNC Help Desk by responding directly to this message.

Thank you for subscribing to WNC.

Best regards,

Janice Long Coe
Associate Director