RE: What happened to Neuropsychopharmacology?

As the publishing partner of the Cell Stress Society International (CSSI),
we are experiencing a similar situation.  The list states that Cell Stress
& Chaperones 13558145 is also "discontinued as of 2002", when in fact the
journal has been owned and published by CSSI since the society purchased
all rights to the journal from Harcourt Publishing in December of 1999.
Harcourt, of course, has since been purchased by Elsevier, and I believe
that is how a small number of back issues appeared on the ScienceDirect
site.

It is also interesting to note that the back issues have not been removed
from the ScienceDirect web site, although the society owns all rights to
the Journal in all media and never granted permission to Elsevier to host
any issues of the journal on ScienceDirect.  The journal is available
online via BioOne and the journal's silo site.

Kerry Velilla
Assistant Publisher
Alliance Communications Group
The Publishing Division of Allen Press, Inc.
810 East 10th Street
Lawrence, KS  66044
Phone: (785) 843-1235, ext. 276
Fax: (785) 843-1853