What happened to Neuropsychopharmacology?

Dear List:

Missing articles, how about a missing journal.....

Does anyone know why all the content, including backfiles, of
Neuropsychopharmacology
<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/0893133X> no longer appears
in ScienceDirect? I checked Elsevier's website, and the journal is not
listed as discontinued.  I learned through a PubMed Search that the
journal for 2003 is now being published by Nature Publishing Group
(http://www.nature.com/npp/).  However, on my Library's 2003 invoice for
ScienceDirect, I am paying for a subscription which there is no access.

At the NPG's Neuropsychopharmacology web site, a notice appears under
"Archive": Full Archive will be available from the end of January 2003. At
this time all issues from 1995 will be available online to subscribers.

Elsevier, I want my Library's money back, with interest.

Sincerely,
Liz Lorbeer

Elizabeth Lorbeer, EdM, MLS
Collection Development Manager
Library of Rush University, Chicago, IL 60612
Elizabeth_R_Lorbeer@rush.edu