Faxon / Divine

It could be that I'm getting my listservs confused but I don't think I've
seen anything (yet) on Liblicense-L about Faxon / Divine, which appears to
be on the ropes (again.) There's been a major flurry of discussion on the
Medlib listserv, with multiple medical libraries being informed by
publishers that payments for their subs haven't been received.

Not a Liblicense issue, per se, but certainly related.

Just a heads up from a non-Faxon library.

Best regards...

Richard P. Jasper, M.Ln.
Assistant Director for Collections
HAM-TMC Library