Re: Message from Kevin Guthrie, JSTOR's President

I agree with this approach. It is a lot easier to increase if necessary
than decrease. You can increase within a day. Decreasing usually has to
wait until the license is up, and even then sometimes I've been met with
resistance.

Jamie Watson
Enoch Pratt Free Library
400 Cathedral St.