RE: Message from Kevin Guthrie, JSTOR's President

Bernie, when we purchase new licenses for e journals, we generally start
out with a very small number(1 to 3).  It usually takes a few months for
our users to catch on anyway, no matter how much PR we do.  Then we
monitor it closely and as we begin to get too many busy signals we call
them and add more users - very easy and fast to do.  They'll generally add
on the extra licenses that same day and bill you.

--
Thomas L. Williams, AHIP
Director, Biomedical Libraries and