Re: big deal

	I strongly suspect your terms are pretty much the same as they
offer to everyone. As you say, One percent isn't very much -- depending on
the journal, it can be half a journal a year for even a very large
library. Being able to exchange one journal for another is not what I call
cancelling--but I do agree that it is a good feature and one we plan to
make use of.

David Goodman
Research Librarian and
Biological Sciences Bibliographer