Re: big deal

It is no advantage to be able to cancel titles if you must pay for them
anyway. Trudy, I think you mean that while you can't cancel, you can
substitute. Most contracts I've seen provide for getting out of the
contract altogether, if you prove you can't afford it, but not that you
can reduce the amount of the contract.  Or am I misinterpreting?